Our COVID-19 Guidelines
- Please be on time; no more than 5 minutes early or 5 minutes late
- Parents are to drop off and pick up only. Please remain in your cars rather than waiting for your student in the lobby.
- For the safety of our staff and students, upon arrival all students’ temperatures will be taken with a non-contact forehead thermometer. If the temperature is above 100 degrees, we will ask that your dancer return home.
- Students are to arrive dressed for class and with hair fixed securely in a bun
- Masks should be worn to enter and exit the building. Once class is ready to begin the new guidelines now require students to leave the mask on. We have in place a break for keeping the mask on. When a dancer gives the peace sign he or she will be allowed the go to a specific place and remove the mask for a few minutes.
- Students will be assigned to the same spot for barre and center work
- Limit belongings to 1 bag
- Bring a yoga mat or large towel to sit on during lunch or snack break
- Students are to use hand sanitizer before and after each class
- If your child has any flu-like symptoms or has been exposed to Covid-19, we ask that your child remain at home
- We will be adhering to all CDC and Montgomery County guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment
- Social distancing will be adhered to as much as possible
- All areas of the studio, including offices, will be adequately ventilated to ensure proper air flow
- All common areas of the building will undergo proper cleaning, with special attention paid to barres, mirrors, etc.–as well as to restrooms
- Extreme care will be taken to monitor for signs of ill-health and immediate actions will be performed accordingly
We appreciate the trust you have placed in us to help ensure your continued safety and the safety of your loved one(s).